Lukewarm liquids can be poured too but you need to be able to hear
splashing to do it effectively.  When you pour lukewarm liquids with
your finger at the top of the cup bend and straighten the finger you use
to sense the liquid and listen for a splash.  The finger shouldn't go do
wn below the depth in the container where you want the liquid.  When you
hear the first splash stop pouring.