and vegetables are tender.
From:  https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/simple-pork-chop-dinner/

Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Vegetables and Gravy
The key to creating tender, juicy, and delicious slow cooker pork chops is
all in the layers! So much flavor goes into this pot, starting from the
bottom: red potatoes, carrots, and celery.
The pork chops go on top of the vegetables,
and are seasoned with dry onion soup mix.
added delicate mushrooms, onions, and fresh lemon on top,
and finished it off with two cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup. I
know that it looks like a very thick "sauce," but the moisture from the
vegetables and from the cooking process thins the soup and creates a perfect
gravy at the end.
Top Tips For Making Slow Cooker Pork Chops
.    After 3 hours on HIGH in my slow cooker, the potatoes were perfectly
tender and the carrots were "crisp-tender," which is how we prefer them.
Barb mentioned that she chops her carrots and potatoes in her food processor
before putting them in the Crock Pot because that way they turn out very
tender.
.    She also cooks her pork chops on HIGH for 2 hours and then on LOW for
an additional 2 hours. Every slow cooker cooks at a slightly different
temperature, so you just have to get to "know" your Crock Pot and figure out
if it cooks hotter than others.
.    Keep an eye on your meal the first time it cooks and turn it off when
your veggies have reached the desired tenderness and your pork is cooked
through.
.    Feel free to add other veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower or squash.
From:  https://www.theseasonedmom.com/slow-cooker-pork-chops/