From: Cookinginthedark On Behalf Of Richard Kuzma via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 11:45 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Richard Kuzma <rmku...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Air Fryer Recommendations?

Good morning,
I bought a one or two person one quart sized one from hsn, but it has not
arrived yet.
Should come tomorrow.
It has two dials.
One for temperature and one for time and that's it.
Will report on it once it arrives and I check it out.
It was roughly 42 dollars with tax and shipping.
I have seen it on there a few times and never went for it, but did this time
due to the difficulty finding one accessible.
Have a great day.
Rich