I used to own "Food At Your Fingertips." It came in a three-ring notebook,
assuming that one would add recipes to it. I loaned it to a friend, whose
father sent it to the library, but didn't tell me until way later. I was not
pleased!

Carol Ashland
carol97...@gmail.com
Sent from my BrailleNote Touch+On Jul 11, 2020 7:43 AM, Lora Leggett via