Good Afternoon,

I have not heard of this Indiana resource Lora mentioned. Could you
post contact information for them, please?  You may not be getting
materials from them due to what's going on right now.  I have heard
from several correspondents that their libraries have temporarily
stopped sending out braille materials due to the pandemic. One of the
places that sends out monthly devotionals has done this.

On another subject, I am with Lora as far as UEB. I can read it but
don't like it.  I wouldn't have taken courses to learn it if I hadn't
had the possibility of needing to teach it. Of course, I don't have to
worry about that right now.

Pauline