I remember that little booklet, and I actually owned a bottle of angastoria.
You used it in recipes to help the flavors blend, or at least that was the
theory.  In fact, now that you mention it, I always used a tiny bit in my pecan
pies.  Looking back after all these years I can’t say if the stuff really did
anything.  <LOL>

Sent from my iPhone