From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Tiffany Jessen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2020 7:25 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Tiffany Jessen <jesse...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Measuring liquids

I use a syringe as well, but the needle is removed. Then I transfer liquids
from small narrow bottles like vanilla into a little jar, maybe the size of
a baby food jar or smaller, it was a sample jam or mustard or something in a
gift package, and that is wide enough for dipping the syringe. My syringe
plunger is hashed with a knife at the teaspoon, half tablespoon, and
tablespoon marks

Sent from my iPhone