I don't remember the name of the thermometer, but that's where I got mine, too. We really like it.

Karen

At 03:46 PM 7/14/2020, you wrote:
I purchased mine from the blind mice mega mall.
I highly recommend shopping at the mall.
Hope this helps.
Ron KR3DOG

-----Original Message----- From: diane.fann7--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 15:32
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: diane.fa...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] Talking thermometers,

Hi, All,

I don't have any kind of kitchen thermometer and want to get one. I don't
know how many are available, but, would like to know which one people have
and like.

Thanks.

Diane

https://www.avg.com

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG