Oh wow! I wish I would have known this when I worked; not that long ago. I would have loved to let my co-workers smell all that good smell, and then tell them that they couldn't have any of my lunch. (smile)

I am going to try this. Can you share more ideas? Thanks. Oh, my co-workers would have loved to see the blind lady cook. (lol)