> On Aug 5, 2020, at 9:33 AM, Laury, Shawnese (LEO) via Cookinginthedark
> <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org> wrote:
>
> I have the blue tooth model and the app that use to work great is no longer
> available. There is a new app but I have not had success with getting my
> device to connect. Has anyone had success and if so what am I doing wrong? I
> love the instant pot but I did not label the buttons because I used my phone
> to operate it and it worked find for me. If I cannot get it connected then I
> will have to learn the functions of the buttons and label them.
> Thank you
>
> Shawnese Laury, MA, CRC, LLPC
> Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
> Bureau of Services for Blind Persons
> Cadillac Place
> 3038 W. Grand Blvd
> Suite 4-450
> Detroit, MI 48202
> 313-456-3289 (o)
> 313-456-1645 (F)
>
> IMPORTANT WARNING: This e-mail from the Michigan Department of Licensing and
> Regulatory Affairs, including any attachments, may contain privileged and
> confidential information, and is intended for the use of the person to whom
> it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient
> or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
> this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY BE UNLAWFUL. If you have
> received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return
> e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent
> disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature
> of the communication

The old Instantpot that supported the Bluetooth app does not work with the new
app because it is a Wi-Fi app. You must purchase the new Wi-Fi enabled
Instantpot. I had use the Bluetooth model for approximately four years very
successfully. I was saddened that it was discontinued. I contacted Instant Pot
customer service and they offered me the new Wi-Fi model at half price.
Actually I jumped on it and I have been very very happy with the new model.