I've never seen that type of pizza here on any pizza restaurant menu.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Tiffany Jessen via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 1:05 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Tiffany Jessen <jesse...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Ranch Dressing on Pizzas?

Chicken bacon ranch is my absolute favorite pizza. It uses the bottle, which is
good, because I don’t like red sauce on anything much. I don’t like any of
those types of ziti, ravioli, lasagna dishes because of it. Pizza is one of my
few exceptions for red sauce, but it’s much better with ranch.

Sent from my iPhone