From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of meward1954--- via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 5:59 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: meward1...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] Being new in the kitchen

Tiffany:

I remember how scared I was to even boil water when I first started.  Yes, I
had ben to blind kid classes, but I had not done much on my own.  But then, I
moved out, and at 23, I had to either cook or go hungry.  I'm a total pig and
always have ben.  That was one time in life that it actually helped me to be a
pig about food.  I wasn't going to starve.

We're all here to offer support when you need it.