Okay, this is the recipe I am making without the ground mustard. I have Dijon and basic yellow.  I'll probably go with the Dijon and just adjust spices to compensate for the extra liquid. Unfortunately, I got the answers from you guys and my sister just as the Instacart shopper started shopping.  At least I know for next time.

Oh, and my sister says she uses ground or dry mustard all of the time.  Who knew?  <grin>

Dill Vinaigrette

Prep:
15 mins
Total:
15 mins
Servings: 2

Ingredients

¼ cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
1?½ teaspoons white sugar
½ teaspoon dried dill weed
? teaspoon salt
? teaspoon onion powder
? teaspoon garlic powder
? teaspoon dry mustard
? teaspoon ground black pepper

Directions

Step 1
In a blender, combine the oil, vinegar, sugar, dill weed, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard and pepper. Blend until smooth, cover and refrigerate until chilled.

Lisa