The spoons also have raised print on them under the Braille. I'm
looking at the 1/2 teaspoon, and I can feel the 1, the straight line
that separates the fraction, and the two. So if the user knows the
shape of print, that can be a handy thing.

There's also raised print closer to where the spoon hooks on to the
ring. It's too small and too close together for me to make out.

That would be my go-to set of spoons if they were metal. I love that 2
tablespoon measure, and wish there were a 1-1/2 tablespoon measure as
well.

More Later,
Dani