From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 5:49 PM
To: cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Kathy Brandt <katya20...@comcast.net>
Subject: [CnD] Microwave corn on the cob

Remove the husk, rat ear in damp paper towel, and microwave on high for 3 to
4 minutes depending on how much crunch you like in your corn. I read about
this years ago in a magazine; beats messing with all that boiling water. Two
ears come out good if microwaved for five minutes, individually wrapped. I
believe the same source said to use plain rather than printed paper towels,
since the printed ones might not interact well with the microwave.