I loved the Teflon labeling tape. It really withstood time and heat well.

Lori
-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 12:51 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Dani Pagador <pocketfulofs...@gmail.com>
Subject: [CnD] Seed Identification Site

Hi, Mary and All Others Interested.
Here's a seed identification site.
https://www.inspection.gc.ca/active/netapp/idseed/idseed_gallerye.aspx

Since you know what you might possibly have, you would start with choosing
the letter the possibility begins with and work from there.
It looks intriguing.

Re labeling, MaxiAids used to sell a Teflon-type tape for labeling clothes.
It was thick, if I remember right, so could hold up to being put through the
washer and dryer. It wasn't fun to use with the slate and stylus, though.

If you decide to use index cards for your labels, you could put the seed bag
and accompanying label in a thin Ziploc-style bag. That'll keep the Braille
intact, but the bag's thinness will let you read through it without having
to open the bag.

HTH,
Dani

https://www.avg.com