Yes, there is a 1/64 tsp on that ring. It's as small as a grain of rice.

I think the basic set of measuring cups does the 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 3/4,
and 1 cup. I got my set that has all of that and 2/3 and 3/4 measures
from William Sonoma. That 3/4 measure comes in handy for recipes where
I need 1-1/2 cups of something, and also is the scoop I use when I
can't find that rogue cup that came with my rice cooker.

The BlindMice Mall had a set of nested cups where the halfway point
was marked in Braille inside the cup. A friend had that set, and I've
always wanted one like it. I should go look to see if they have it now
that I'm at a place where I can get some extras for the kitchen.
That'll mean I'll be an even happier baker girl.

More Later,
Dani