I wish somebody could put a spell on my husband to make him think he likes
shepherd's pie.  That and cauliflower and spinach.  And I know that he
wishes that I liked tomatoes, pickle relish, yellow mustard, and spam, yuck!

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Regina Marie via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2020 9:03 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Regina Marie <reginamariemu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Helen's Favorite Shepherd's Pie

This sounds like the way I do mine. I realize I may have written it
misleadingly. You do combine meat and vegies. Put them on the bottom of the
greased pan. (I combine with the gravy too.) Then spread potatoes on top as
a crust and place uncooked canned biscuits or your own homemade biscuits
around the sides to cook. I use about 4 cups or more of mashed potatoes
because I usually make 2 pies. I also use 2 pounds ofmeat and one pound of
the veggies I choose.

With Warm Regards:
Regina Brink
President, ACB Capital Chapter of California Council of the Blind Find me
at: https://facebook.com/reginamarie Follow me on:
https//:www.twitter.com/mamaraquel