For me, Braille is such an accessible method. I use those med papers that come with the prescriptions just to write things that I will no longer need like a shopping list or something. Just can't get used to the higher tech stuff. The papers are perforated and it's so easy just to tear one off, write whatever, use it, and throw it away. I know I'm weird! (smile)