Toast — or not — and scoop up hummos or any number of delicious dips. Split and
serve as the bread for felafel or chickenshworma sandwhiches. You can make a
really good veggie sandwhich using hummos as a filling with sliced cuccumbers,
tomatoes, sweet peppers and red onion, and a tahini dressing. Look at recipes
from the Middle East and Greece. Please forgive my probable spelling mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone