I think you'll want equal parts flour and fat e.g., 4 Tbsp. flour to 4
Tbsp. fat. All of the gravy recipes I've seen in cookbooks and on
YouTube say that.
Thanks, Vicki, for your gravy-making directions. I'm not the best at
making gravy--I get impatient. I'll keep your directions on hand and
will try them out the next time the need for gravy comes up. What
temperature do you use to cook your gravy? Do you need to increase the
temperature at any point as the gravy cooks?