I wasn't the one asking about the pancake maker, I was offering information  on
the counter top model that I use that does not require flipping the pancakes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2020 11:32 AM
To: Cooking in the Dark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Kathy Brandt <katya20...@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CnD] To jona about the pancake maker.

For my pancake maker, a stove top model, you flip by holding both handles and
flipping the whole thing over. You can use this pen is an omlet maker. my first
experience with a pan like this was with one that had openings on either side,
meaning you had to be careful how and when you flipped so that you wouldn’t
make a mess.