From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 7:45 AM
To: arletteskitchenofblessingspa...@groups.io
Cc: m51penning...@gmail.com; 'Cooking in the Dark'
<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Subject: [CnD] Easy Crock Pot Smothered Chicken Recipe | CDKitchen.com

Easy Crock Pot Smothered Chicken Recipe | CDKitchen.com

A delicious gravy is the result when chicken is cooked with cream of
mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and a can of French onion soup.

Serves four.

ready in:  over 5 hours.

ingredients

4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10.75 ounce size) cream of chicken soup
1 can (10.75 ounce size) French onion soup

directions

Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.

In a bowl, mix together the three soups. Pour over the chicken.

Cover the crock pot and cook on low heat for 5 hours or until the chicken is
cooked through. Serve the chicken with the sauce over rice or pasta.

crock pot notes

Crock pots/slow cookers all heat differently. There is no standard among
manufacturers. Cooking times are suggested guidelines based on our testing.
Please adjust cooking times and temps to work with your brand and model of
slow cooker.

nutrition

239 calories, 8 grams fat, 11 grams carbohydrates, 31 grams protein per
serving. This recipe is low in carbs.  Enjoy.