From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Marilyn Pennington via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:13 PM
To: 'Cooking in the Dark' <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: m51penning...@gmail.com
Subject: [CnD] Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples

Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples

by Julie Evink

Easy and delicious spiced apples! Perfect served with ice cream, on pancakes,
or eaten with a spoon!

Prep Time: 15 minutes   Cook Time: 4 hours   Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes

Serves 6

6 Granny Smith apples peeled and thinly sliced

1/2 cup granulated sugar

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 tablespoon cinnamon

1/8 teaspoon nutmeg

3 tablespoons corn starch

pinch salt

2 tablespoons butter

In slow cooker, stir together sliced apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar,
cinnamon, nutmeg, corn starch, and salt. Cube butter and stir into the mixture.

Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours, stirring once during cooking.

Serve warm.  Enjoy.