I see similarities between the ones being in favour of Brexit, against Sweden becoming member of NATO, against trade between Europe and US….and in general being afraid of other countries, against globalization and against free movement of people, information and ideas.

I think we are one world that should work on better cooperation and harmonisation that builds upon the differences we have.

In this case, US and Europe DO have different views on how to implement privacy. Should that block our ability to do trade? Specifically as the cooperation between us related to security increases?

Nope, we must identify issues and together find solutions and work arounds.

We are approximately 45 countries in the world that have the same view on the issues related to privacy, freedom of speech and freedom of movement. We are a minority. Most countries don’t like these things.

Splitting us in smaller groups is not helping.