Dear colleagues,

As we head into another IGF next week, we’ve published an article on RIPE Labs
that summarises some of the major developments taking place in Internet
governance at the global level and why it’s a crucial time for the technical
community to get involved:

https://labs.ripe.net/author/suzanne_taylor_muzzin/why-the-technical-communitys-voice-matters/

We hope you’ll find this useful. If so, please share it widely with your
colleagues.

As mentioned in the article, the RIPE NCC will be liveblogging during the IGF
next week - so if you can’t be there in person, please check out RIPE Labs for
our highlights and summaries.

Best regards,

Suzanne