From: cooperation-wg <cooperation-wg-boun...@ripe.net> on behalf of Niall
O'Reilly <niall.orei...@ucd.ie>
Date: Thursday, 30 November 2023 at 14:27
To: RIPE Cooperation Working Group <cooperation-wg@ripe.net>
Subject: [cooperation-wg] Bridging the Gap
[EXTERNAL EMAIL] Please use caution when opening attachments from unrecognised
sources.

This comment didn't reach the Q+A quickly enough before the RIPE87 WG session
closed.

I expect that, in order to address some aspects of the comprehension problem
which Ignacio describes, we shall be looking to people in roles like Romain's
and Innocenzo's to act as diplomatic intermediators between those who need to
understand and those who can explain.

Niall