While overall I think this is positive, it does raise a couple of questions.

With respect to IPv6 – they’re saying that they’ll stop offering government
services over IPv4 by 2032. What percentage of the country has access to IPv6?
What about those networks that aren’t dual stacked?

DNSSEC is, due its design, very unforgiving. I hope that the government
departments know what they’re doing, as the “breakage” can be “fun” to deal
with.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions

I have sent this email at a time that is convenient for me. I do not expect you
to respond to it outside of your usual working hours.