Dear cooperation WG members,

We are hereby inviting interested parties to express their
interest in serving as co-chair for the cooperation WG.
One of us, Desiree, is up for re-selection /after her first term/.
Whilst she is willing to continue as co-chair, the group might feel
that it is time for more new blood.

At the same time we would like to point out that the
other two of us co-chairs will be up for possible re-selection
by RIPE89, so there will be more opportunities to refresh
the group leadership if there is a feeling that it is needed.

The Cooperation WG chair Selection process
https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/coop/cooperation-wg-chair-selection-process <https://www.ripe.net/participate/ripe/wg/active-wg/coop/cooperation-wg-chair-selection-process>
states that interested parties have two weeks to make their
interest known via the mailing list, or directly to the Chair/s.

Based on that, we suggest a deadline for expressions of interest by
April 25th, and then discussion on the mailing list until
May 9, hopefully making it possible to announce the results by the
RIPE88 WG session on Thursday, 23 May.

Your Cooperation WG Co-Chairs Julf, Achilleas and Desiree