Dear colleagues and members

This is a gentle reminder that NetMundial 10+ meeting is taking place online
today and tomorrow, starting at 14:00 CET starting each day.
The program can be found here: https://netmundial.br/program

The NM10+ meeting online can be followed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd1DcN3lRbU
We also hope to have a follow up discussion regarding the NetMundial 10+
documents at our RIPE 88 meeting session in Krakow
on Thursday 23rd, 9:00-10:30 CET.

We use this opportunity to ask you to send any other suggestions for the
meeting topics to the co-chairs or the mailing list.

Achilleas, Julf, Desiree
—
Coop WG Co-Chairs
https://www.ripe.net/community/wg/active-wg/coop/