Dear cooperation WG members,

Following Julf’s email bellow, please welcome Peter Koch as the new Cooperation 
Working Group Co-Chair.
Upon Peter’s and Bastiaan’s agreement, Bastiaan Gosling’s term will start at 
the end of RIPE93, so we will hold off on congratulating him until then. 
We already have quite a few talks submitted for the RIPE93 WG session, but we 
always look forward to members' suggestions on topics of interest, and hereby 
invite you to submit your talk.

Best regards,

Achilleas, Peter and Desiree
—
RIPE Coop WG Co-Chairs


— cut here --
...two new co-chairs, one starting ASAP and one starting November 1
as Achilleas will be stepping down after RIPE93, so we have decided
to select both Bastiaan and Peter, and allow them to decide amongst
themselves who starts when.

On behalf of the co-chair team I thank Bastiaan and Peter for
volunteering, and want to remind everyone that being a WG co-chair
is a purely voluntary job, with co-chairs normally covering their
participation expenses themselves (just like presenters at WG
sessions), so a big Thank You to both!

As, when I stepped down at RIPE92, I agreed to stay on in an
assisting function for the selection process, I now conclude
that my job is done and I can fully step down as co-chair. Many
thanks once again to all WG members and speakers, and especially
my co-chairs Desiree and Acchilleas.

        Julf (on behalf of the coop WG chair team)

--end--
-----
To unsubscribe from this mailing list or change your subscription options, 
please visit: https://mailman.ripe.net/mailman3/lists/cooperation-wg.ripe.net/
As we have migrated to Mailman 3, you will need to create an account with the 
email matching your subscription before you can change your settings. 
More details at: https://www.ripe.net/membership/mail/mailman-3-migration/

Reply via email to