All

Perhaps this bug / crash has finally pushed my buttons, but my hesitation to report it due to the fact that's it seems sporadic. I can track it down to clicking outside of the main coot window onto an external panel (e.g. mutate residue, any of the refine tools). Coot freezes then X11 freezes, and I get the pinwheel of death and must force quit X11 to continue.

This is coot 0.5-pre-1 Nothumberland (revision 1220) PowerPC Leopard using Bill Scott's binaries.

If it's any relief, I run the same version of coot on my Intel G5 at home and no such issues.

Thanks

FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D