Evan Kantrowitz wrote:
I am now using an autostereoscopic display (no 3D glasses required) from DTI Technologies. I have been using this display with PyMol and the stereo is great. There is essentially no eye strain and no flicker at all. It does not work correctly with COOT since it requires a slight modification to the side by side stereo mode to work correctly. Essentially the left and right images are rendered full size, then compressed horizontally by half before being displayed. Is it possible to add this mode to COOT or provide info on how to do it so I can make a special version. Here is the exact info from the DTI Technologies website:

Do you get "fat" molecules (too wide) when you use side by side stereo in Coot then?

Use of DTI screens is unsupported until they send me one to play with :)