I'm in the process of fixing it, but if you want, just edit the file

/sw/fink/dists/unstable/main/finkinfo/gnome/pygtk2-gtk-py.info

and change the line

Type: python (2.5)

Type: python (2.5 2.6)

or sit tight for about an hour and I'll have a newer update that works around this problem.

You just need it for the python scripting gui window as far as I am aware.

I just hate paying so much for this software and having something that isn't absolutely perfect.