Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] wrote:
Yep it does. On linux there may be issues, because the drivers may or may not
support swap-eyes. The problem is that the images are out of sync with the
glasses, or to be more precise, the left image is displayed when the right
shutter on the glasses is open. That was the case with the version we are
having, not sure if the latest projector is better. This is not a problem if
the app allows you to swap eyes, like Pymol. I don't think coot has that
capability (yet?)

I don't really understand - do you mean simply that the object is back to front? (ie. the front clipping plane is at the back?) If so I would try:

(set-hardware-stereo-angle-factor -1.2)

(something negative anyway).