Yes, real space refinement takes into account stereochemical
restraints, that is what all the traffic lights are about.

   What, exactly, is the PDB complaining about?  If it is the
chirality of atom CG, then you should realize that this is not
a real chiral center.  CG becomes chiral when the two CD atoms
are given numbers.  There are two ways to do it but a convention
has been adopted to make all Leu CG atoms look the same.  If
your residue is being flagged as backwards, simply edit the PDB
file and swap the numbers on the two CD atoms.

   Some programs monitor fake chiral centers but others do not.
The PDB certainly does, at least for amino acids.  Check the
labeling of oxygen atoms in phosphates if you want a scare.

   If this isn't your problem please add details.

Dale Tronrud