Hi Paul, hi all,
i was wondering, would it be so difficult to have the "display manager" window in a way that when you resize it the map and molecules panels do not resize the same way? I mean, when I have 5 pdbs loaded and only two maps, the only way to have the 5 molecules all visible in the lower panel is having a upper panel in which there's space for 5 maps. A little bit of waste of space, in my crowded desktop... Also, I think that a button in the display manager by which one could control wether or not the molecule's symmetries are visible would be very nice.
I guess that's kind of easier to add, anybody interested ;-) ??
Thanks and keep up the great job,
ciao

Sebastiano Pasqualato, PhD
IFOM-IEO Campus