hari jayaram wrote:
Hi paul,
Kevin did write to me asking if  I could submit a detailed bug report.

Strangely, I could not reproduce the problem. I am still running revision 1950 ..On that day myself and one other person ( I think it was Dr Eleanor Dodson) reported that the rigid body fit zone ..was stopping after the first click.

I have since used rigid body fit zone many times without any problem in rev 1950

I had two more unrelated issues.
# Add terminal residue and simultaneous movement
Didnt coot previously also allow you to simultaneously rotate-translate a terminal atom concurrently with the addition.

I don't think so.

Now in revision 1947 onwards. Clicking add terminal residue only allows you to move the atom around using the mouse . So all end residue additions are two steps , first add, then accept and then again rotate translate zone to position. Is this intended.

That is a bit tedious. Try these settings:

(set-add-terminal-residue-immediate-addition 1)
(set-add-terminal-residue-do-post-refine 1)

Also,

http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de/ccp4wiki/index.php/Pauls-key-bindings-for-coot

Then "|" (bar) add a terminal residue to residue at the centre of the screen (it will add it as stars initially (bug yet to be fixed)), but a "t" will fix that.

# Copy_from_ncs_master_to_others : creates all atoms as stars in ncs mates

I don't see that  :-(.