Simon Kolstoe wrote:
Dear cootbb,

When building into density I use a map generated from the FWT amplitudes column and PHWT phases columns which I think is my 2Fo-Fc, and a second map generated from DELFWT and PHDELWT which I think is my Fo-Fc.

Me too (more or less).

This keeps me happy and in known territory. However today someone in the lab asked what it means to generate a map using FWT and PHDELWT.

Not much.

Does anyone know what type of map this would be in the Fo Fc terminology?

"A mistake".

Actually, the PHWT and PHDELWT are related. AFAIU, somewhere in Refmac there is something like this:

if DELFWT < 0:
   DELFWT = - DELFWT
   PHDELWT = 180 + PHWT
else: