Hi Paul,

using the latest binary coot-0.6-pre-1-revision-2109-binary-Linux-x86_64-centos-5-gtk2.tar.gz on a 64bit CentOS-5.3 machine I get an empty sequence view window. With empty I mean that at the place where the sequence should appear on a white background, the window is empty (hollow, so to say) and the contents of the window beneath it is visible (see attached screenshot).

I had the same problem with previous coot versions. Anything I can do about that?

thanks,

Kay
--
Kay Diederichs                http://strucbio.biologie.uni-konstanz.de
email: kay.diederi...@uni-konstanz.de    Tel +49 7531 88 4049 Fax 3183

This e-mail is digitally signed. If your e-mail client does not have the
necessary capabilities, just ignore the attached signature "smime.p7s".

<<inline: sequence-view.png>>