Hi all,

Is there anything special that has to be taken in consideration when using the "Arrange waters around protein" extension? I have at least one case where waters which were already "around the protein" are moved... ONTO the protein, that is, breaking Pauli exclusion principle :-(

Haven't checked if all the other waters, that is, the ones which were actually far from the protein and I wanted to move close to it, were moved correctly.

Coot version: 0.6-pre-1 (rev. 2223) from fink
The coordinates file symmetry (H32) was properly read, at least the symmetry molecules are displayed correctly.

No errors reported to the console.

Cheers,

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardía
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolécules Biologiques (UMR6098)