Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. But I would like to use this function quite often, and python/guile scripting could be helpful. In fact, the following guile one-liner I made based on Judit's suggestion still doesn't work for me:

(rigid-body-refine-by-residue-ranges 0 (("G" 68 69) ("G" 109 110)))

The version of coot I'm using is 0.6 (2540) from last December. Am I missing something?

Thank you very much for your time,
kami

Tatsuya KAMINISHI wrote:
Dear experts

I'm interested in the newly implemented "rigid-body fit by residue ranges (not a zone)". Could anyone tell me how to get it to work in guile/python, which doesn't seem to be documented online?

If you wanted to use it from the GUI: Extensions -> Modelling -> Rigid Body Fit Residue Ranges...