Hi everybody,

I am seeing this on the most up-to-date coot via Fink (0.6.2-pre-1, rev 2965) on a 10.6.3 MacBook Pro with X11 2.3.5 or 2.5.0. While switching between residues, the background favored and allowed regions are not changing according to residue type (as in general, glycine, proline, pre-proline). I am not sure if this is also reflected in real space refinement with Ramachandran restraints.

I am also having trouble zooming in and out with X11 2.5.0 using command-mouse drag on the MacBook Pro, but it is OK if I switch to 2.3.5. Is there anyone else seeing this?

Best,
Engin

--
Engin Özkan