On 09/04/12 09:12, Kelly Hew wrote:
Hi,

I have recently upgraded my coot version from 0.6 to 0.7. But when I open my
mtz files, I am very puzzled why the 2Fo-Fc maps doesn't load. All the green
and red blobs I see in the old 0.6 version does not seem to be present in both
0.6.2 and 0.7.

Hi Kelly Hew,

I'm afraid that you'll have to give us a bit more to go on than that.

First, I don't understand the relation between green and red blobs and a 2Fo-Fc map. I wonder if this is simply a matter of contour level.

Where did the MTZ file come from?

What happens in 0.6? What buttons do you press? Auto-load MTZ? What do you see? Are map molecules created?

What happens in 0.7-pre?

How can I reproduce the problem?

Thanks,