Hi Tim,

For your second question, I think the function map_peaks_near_point_from_list() would do something similar to what you want. If you call it as closePoints = map_peaks_near_point_from_list(mapNum, pointList, x, y, z, radius) then all the points in pointList will have symmetry operators applied to get them close to (x,y,z). Any resulting points that are within radius of (x,y,z) will be returned. Depending on radius, though, you're not guaranteed to get exactly one symmetry equivalent position returned.

    - Kevin