You are (most likely) missing the goocanvas libraries on your system. Once you installed this (and recompiled coot with it), it should work.

On 22/01/2013 12:32, "ing. Jan Stránský" wrote:
Hello (again),
I've get closer where is the problem:
I'm missing Coot Ligand Builder. The button in Calculate -> Ligand
builder is disabled. But I'm unable to google it.
Where do I get it?

Best regards

Jan