On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 17:57 +0000, Petra Lukacik wrote:
> I am using  Coot 0.7 Clayton (revision 4459) on Linux CentOS 6.3.
> My ccp4 is ccp4-6.3.0 and is up to date.
> I am interested in running lidia but I get an error when I push the "activate
> prodrg flat mode":
>
> (info-dialog "Something went wrong running cprodrg
>
>  PRODRG:  Sorry, geometrically too complicated molecule.
>
> I don't think I have a too complicated molecule - it is just a nucleotide.
> Anyone have an idea on what this could mean?
> Actually, I am not sure I'm running  the whole thing properly ... could
> anyone point me to  a tutorial  on Lidia?

Dear Petra,

Sorry for the delay

I have seen something similar - it seems that you and I do not agree
with cprodrg about what is complex.

The cprodrg interface is a stop-gap and will be ditched in due course.

I will write a Lidia tutorial shortly - and when it is done I will
notify you and the list.

Regards,