On 24/01/13 19:10, hari jayaram wrote:
Sorry Paul ..
Didnt understand your suggestion. In which makefile do I have to move the -ldl after -lpython2.7

PYTHON_LIBS in src/Makefile

I checked out tag 4546 and not I get a different error "Py_Initialize" , "PySys_SetArgv" not declared in scope. ( see bottom of his email)

My bad.  Will fix shortly.

I guess these also have to do with python libs. How do I get around this new error.

Yes.  Wait for new revision (might work).

I know you are moving the source tree over to Cambridge from Oxford and the build script looks for the prerelease server at the URL below..but that returns a 404.

Yes. I am trying to sort that out but the person in charge is otherwise occupied by the building move.

I commented it out to get it built till the error below. Also reverting to 4454 I cannot reproduce the error message from yesterday.

Sorry for trying to build it while it is still in mid-migration.

It should be buildable all the time - thanks for keeping us on our toes while the build system is disrupted.