Got it, thanks.  Just as I thought, it is something obvious I was
missing.  Worthy of rtfm comment, or its modern avatar, lmgtfy.  I could
try to get out of this embarrassment by claiming that the little arrow
is obscure, but then I have found it right away once started looking.
Thanks!
Ed.

--
After much deep and profound brain things inside my head,
I have decided to thank you for bringing peace to our home.