Hello,
I auto-upgraded my system to Ubuntu 12,04 and my old coot setup  ( from
10.04) works just fine on the new system .

There is just one problem in that the coot multicriterion charts generated
by Molrpobity no longer behave the same way .

When I read in a scheme or python based Molprobity multi-chart..clicking on
a button does take me to the relevant section of the model..The button does
have an orange ring indicating it was pressed..but the moment I click the
mouse on the coot model graphics window ..the orange ring dissapears and so
I dont know which button I had pressed last and conseqeuntly it is very
hard to know which ones done and which ones are yet to do.

This seems like a new gtk version or something else thats causing this
behavior.

Should I just re-compile coot or is there an OS or coot setting that will
fix the "issue"

Thanks
hari